Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Forex Brokers With Tightest Spreads FOREX Brokers. I'd Like To Get Started Trading In The FOREX, And I'm Searching For Thoughts, Opinions, Etc.

FOREX Brokers. I'd like to get started trading in the FOREX, and I'm searching for thoughts, opinions, etc. - forex brokers with tightest spreads

I have read (or tried to d ') on foreign exchange transactions, and I begin to negotiate. I know that many brokers offer "mini-account is" the type of account you want to start. I have a few accounts of the practice, and does well, so I think I'm ready to start with real money. The problem is there are so many agents, and I do not know anyone operations and collect opinions about them. I want an honest broker (if any), the "Mini accounts provide the tight spreads (1-3 pips), and use decent. The fact that most start trading EUR / USD, and probably out of danger, if I comfortable Trade. Thanks for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment