Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Glycolic Acid Side Effects Which Is Better For Dry Skin? Kojic Acid Or Glycolic Acid With Hydroquinone Or Glutathione Soap?

Which is better for dry skin? Kojic Acid or Glycolic Acid with Hydroquinone or Glutathione Soap? - glycolic acid side effects

I live in Canada and my skin is very dry because of the weather. It is a bit sensitive, and all over my face. I have these acne scars and hyperpigmentation in certain parts of my body and I wanted to know how best to use? I currently use 4% hydroquinone cream Ultraquin normal and only slightly improved. I've heard many people talk about and glutathione kojic soaps and creams, and I was very curious to see if they really work, because I wanted to even try.

Can anyone help me with this? Has anyone used these products and what side effects are common, if it ever goes wrong ~ If, how long does it take to become visible results? Link me to some sites that can prove their answers, as well or even personal experiences. Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment