Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mental Depression More Condition_treatment Is It True That Intelligent People Are More Prone To Mental Illnesses I.e. Depression?

Is it true that intelligent people are more prone to mental illnesses i.e. depression? - mental depression more condition_treatment

If the suicide attempt last time I was admitted to a psychiatric hospital and was said to me once or twice, my friends, which led me to the emergency room, and my parents who then said that those who are more intelligent, more sensitive to these problems tend.
I do not consider myself smart, just average. The finished my studies with distinction and with the hope of the Law School. I read a lot and like to debate ... but it seems average.
But still, overall, there is a connection between intelligence and mental illness, especially depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment